The Intro : About Me

Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb

On this occasion, allow me to make an introduction to who I am. My name is Rayi Syifa Salsabila, and you can call me Ray or Rayi. I was born in Tangerang, November 2nd, 2001. I graduated from SMA Negeri 3 Kabupaten Tangerang in 2020, and now I finally get my college at Muhammadiyah Tangerang University in major civil engineering. I am the second of three children in my family. I have one big brother and a little sister. Currently, I live in Dasana Indah Residence, Bojong Nangka, Kelapa Dua, Tangerang, Banten.

Speaking of a hobby, painting is one of my hobbies. I usually paint with gouache, watercolor, and acrylic. The media that I usually painted is so random, sometimes I painting on a calculator, tote bag, shoes, and anything, but mostly I paint on watercolor paper. I was painting since 11th grade so I have some great paintings and here is a little of my artwork. 

Disclaimer all those watermarks on photos that were originally mine.

May some of you wondering why I do not choose the college major that suits my hobby right? This question is always appears in my life whether it's from my family, my friends, my closest friends. At first, they've disappointed with my decision which according to them my hobby could continue to develop into being a more professional stage, but after they're knowing the reason why I chose a civil engineering major, they also respected my decision and always give me support. Well, I just need to follow my feelings and passion. I think painting is just a hobby that I do whenever felt stressed, burn out, unmotivated as a healer. Whereas I choose the major that I think suits me and it is civil engineer.

Actually for decided to choose civil engineering major is kind of complicated because I must look to the deep inside me and I always keep wondering about my actual passion. Then there's the point where I remember my childhood memories when I was felt very happy to help my father when fixing something and I had a big curiosity about it at that time. The memories keep ghosting on my mind and I thought that maybe my passion has been in engineering. Shortly after that, I found an engineering major that I think would suit me, namely civil engineering. Like where now I am, If we talk about civil engineering major in carrier side it has good job opportunities and I think it because Indonesia is a country in developing stage and always keep developing for the next time and years which it will need more a civil engineer. Well, that's the reason why I choose civil engineering major.

My wish that I want to get into civil engineering is, first of all, the engineering faculty is very famous for its cohesiveness among individuals, and for the first wish, I hope I will get solid college friends that will be keeping to help each other. Normally studying at the undergraduate level has 4 years for graduating and there are rumors that 4 years is a fairly short time in engineering faculty, so many pass more than the time that should be determined, but I hope to graduate quickly in less than 4 years and want to prove that the rumors are false. In the next stage, after I graduate from Civil Engineering I hope that I will become a qualified civil engineer and be able to participate in developing this country. I guess that’s all I can say about this introduction. Thank you very much for your attention. 

Wassalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb

Comments

Post a Comment